A premium Single Barrel Bourbon with a taste you’ll want to savor again and again. Complex, full bodied and surprisingly smooth with a delicate long finish that’s unbelievably mellow. Contains hints of ripe plum and cherry tastes with fruity, spicy aromas including maple syrup and cocoa. Drink straight up or on the rocks. 100 proof. 50% alcohol/volume.
- Nose: Fruity, spicy, floral, cocoa, maple syrup, moderately woody.
- Palate: Hints of ripe plum & cherries, robust, full body, mellow.
- Finish: Smooth & delicately long.
- 2012 Ultimate Recommendation, 95 Points; Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- 2012 Gold Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2010 Wine Enthusiast Best Buy: 96-100 Points
- 2010 Strongly Recommended, 89 Points; Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- 2010 & 2009, Double Gold Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2009 Number 1 Bourbon; F. Paul Pacult’s Spirit Journal
- 2009 Silver Award, No Age; International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2008 Gold Medal, 94 Points, Exceptional; International Review of Spirits
- USA (750ml)
- Europe (700ml)
- Japan (750ml)